Blue Flowers is a Florida based company that sells skin care products and as well as candles.
About Soyba Facial Butter
The Soyba Facial Butter is a facial moisturizer that is designed to replenish you face. With the combination of its key natural ingredients, it improves the skin in a variety of ways:
- Improves collagen
- Prevents sagging skin
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Minimizes wrinkles and fine lines
- Improves sun damaged skin
- Reduces acne and inflammation
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Replenishes wax esters in the dermis layers
- Provides a source of Vitamin E, antioxidants and essential minerals
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, phosphates, dyes, and petroleum chemicals
- FDA approved
The Soyba Facial Butters provides a variety of key ingredients that create positive results to users of this product: aloe vera, jojoba oil, lavender essential oil, and vitamin e
Since ancient times, aloe vera has been used for a variety of holistic treatments. It is a cactus plant that originates in the Africa continent and India.
The clear gel from the plant provides healing properties to the external skin as well as the internal body:
- It treats sunburn by providing a protective layer to the skin while replenishing it with moisture.
- It acts as a moisturizer to the skin without the greasy side effects. For makeup users, when applied before putting on makeup, it can prevent the skin from drying out; it’s also great to use as an aftershave.
- It treats acne through its natural anti-inflammatory properties: Auxin and Gibberellins.
- It fights aging through its nutritional properties: beta carotene, Vitamin C and E. These properties improve skin elasticity and firmness.
- It lessens the visibility of stretch marks by improving skin elasticity
- It contains over 75 different nutrients
- It soothes the gums for those who have various gum diseases, like gingivitis and periodontitis, by reducing bleeding, inflammation and swelling of the gums
- It aids digestion and can be used as a natural laxative.
Jojoba is a liquid wax extracted from a shrub that is found in the North and South American continent. It can used to help alleviate a variety of skin issues:
- Its properties make jojoba oil useful to use as a skin moisturizer.
- It can help reduce oily skin.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties can help alleviate acne by penetrating the skin and working as a deep skin cleanser.
- Its waxy properties make jojoba oil a great alternative for chap stick.
- It can help reduce irritation to the skin for those who suffer from eczema and psoriasis.
- Can be used to treat sun burned skin from and Vitamin E and B-Complex properties.
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender essential oil derives from the aromatic evergreen shrub with bluish-purple flowers. The scent from lavender can be found therapeutic by many, and it can help people relax and get a good night’s rest.
When it comes to skincare health, lavender oil provides a variety of benefits and uses:
- Its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties allow it to help treat acne on the face and body.
- It can be used as an aid to treat eczema by relieving itchiness and add the necessary moisture needed to the skin
- It can fight against the growth on bacteria on the skin.
- It can treat burns, insect bites and scars on the skin with the help of its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- When combined with water and other ingredients, it can be used as a natural toner.
- It can help boost circulation in the skin.
Vitamin (or tocopherol) is a vitamin that is commonly found in plants. It provides many benefits to skin health, which include:
- It can fade scars and treat damaged skin.
- It can fight against wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging skin
- It can treat hyperpigmentation and the make the skin tone appear more even
- It can moisturize dry skin.
- It can aid in the erasure of stretch marks on the body.
- It can moisturize and treat chapped lips.
- It anti-inflammatory properties can be used to treat dermatitis and similar ailments.
How to Use the Soyba Facial Butter
For optimal benefits, the facial butter can be applied to the skin twice a day: in the morning and at night before bedtime. This will ensure that the skin is moisturized and rejuvenated all day long.
Size, Pricing, & Where to Buy
The product comes in a 2 ounce container only. It is priced at $10.50. This product can be purchased online on the company’s website: blueflowerssoycandles.com.
Blue Flowers Soyba Facial Butter Review Summary
Overall, the Blue Flowers brand has an impressive collection of products. For this specific product, the facial cream, it appears as legitimate.
All of the ingredients have been scientifically proven to improve the health of the skin and create moisturized and replenish skin. Therefore, this brand is recommended.
from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2eQ0gNG via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2fMWqFU