quarta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2016

Lifeline Stem Cell Skincare Dual Action Exfoliator

Lifeline Stem Cell Skincare Dual Action Exfoliator


By Sara F. 

I am 52 years old with somewhat sensitive skin that is prone to clogged pores, mild acne and occasional rosacea. I have used exfoliating cleansers in my routine for years, as I find a mild scrub action to be incredibly helpful with getting rid of dead skin buildup and helping to keep my pores clear. My regular cleanser for the past few years has been Philosophy’s Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash, which uses diatomaceous earth as a physical exfoliant. The particles are tiny and very even, so the scrub is extremely gentle and can be used daily.

I was interested in testing Lifeline Stem Cell Skin Care Dual Action Exfoliator ($65), because it seemed like it might be even more effective for me. In addition to a gentle microcrystal scrub, the product contains glycolic acid to help remove dead skin cells and sebum plugs. It is also fortified with a number of antioxidants.

After 30 days with this product, I am hooked! It is, without a doubt, the best exfoliator I have ever used, and I’m now planning to make it a permanent part of my regimen. I have noticed a distinct reduction in clogged pores and small breakouts along my problem zones, leaving me with a far smoother texture and more even tone. The product also does not aggravate my rosacea , which is a huge plus.

I feel it is too soon to say for certain that the product is also enabling my other skin treatments (E’shee serums and Medik8 Firewall) to work more effectively. However, given the excellence of the exfoliation, that certainly seems like a plausible claim.

I do have some suggestions regarding usage: On the label, it simply says to moisten your face, apply a thin layer, and massage it in a circular motion for 30 seconds. After trying that for the first time, I found it much more effective to treat various zones of my face separately, as the skin in each zone is very different. So I proceeded to exfoliate my forehead first for 30 seconds, then my nose, then my chin, then my neck. The skin on my cheekbones is super-sensitive and prone to broken veins and redness, so I found it best to avoid that area entirely.  On my nose and forehead, however, I found that 60 seconds of exfoliation was more effective than 30 and did not result in any irritation.

The label also advises using the product once or twice a week. This is a fairly powerful active product, so I think that once a week is an excellent way to start, especially if you have sensitive skin. I have cautiously worked my way up to using it two to three times a week, especially on my nose and forehead.

I use a 10x magnifying mirror when treating my face so that I can see very clearly what’s happening with my skin, and I think that is especially important with a product like this one. This stuff works! 



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2dkCmx9 via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2cLORmV

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário