sábado, 24 de setembro de 2016

Sciote Peptide + Defense Firming Youth Serum

Sciote Peptide + Defense Firming Youth Serum


For over a year, my eye cream of choice has been Sciote Peptide + Defense Firming Eye Crème ($70 in the shop), and it has performed exceptionally well , hydrating,  smoothing the lines around my eyes and even firming up the skin a bit. Since this has worked so well, I had wanted to try out something else from the Sciote line and luckily TIA provided me the opportunity to test the Sciote Peptide + Defense Firming Youth Serum ($105 in the shop).

My oily skin combined with the sweltering summer we had left me hesitant to use much of anything on my face for fear of clogged pores and breakouts.  So until now, this has led me to a pared down daily routine of using only a cleanser, eye cream and sunscreen while skipping any serums or moisturizers.  I have taken good care of my skin over the years and don’t miss the moisturize since I do have oily skin, but now that I’ve passed 50, I know I need to reintroduce a good anti-aging serum to my routine.  My goals are to maintain the good skin I have and improve my tone, as it tends to be a bit ruddy or uneven at times, and my neck area.  At the same time, I also have to be concerned with products that may cause or contribute to congested skin and breakouts. 

I’m glad this was the product chosen for me to test.  It’s been a while since I’ve used anything with Matrixyl 3000, so I had almost forgotten how well it works. This serum is also heavy on peptides and amino acids, all ingredients that have worked well on my skin in the past. It has a nice lightweight consistency that applied smoothly over slightly-damp skin after cleansing. A pump and a half was enough for my entire face and neck. It absorbed quickly without leaving any residue. The fact that this is lightweight is key for me, as heavier formulations tend to cause breakouts (especially in summer heat). 

Peptide + Defense Firming Youth Serum worked really well at hydrating my skin. My face didn’t seem as oily, so I do think it may have also helped a bit with regulating oil production.  The most noticeable improvement was that my face became more even in tone and smoother to the touch. However, I can’t say I have noticed any changes on my neck.  Also, there is a bit more plumpness to my face and, as another reviewer said, it can be more felt than seen. There is a slightly firmer feel after four weeks of use.  I’m very satisfied with the results I’ve seen and plan to keep this serum as part of my regular skin care routine.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2dhlX9C via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2csbxCy

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário