Providing a wide range of choice when it comes to skin care products in necessary in today’s market in order to adhere to the individual needs or preferences of the masses and in that range of skin care products also comes a need for the different brands that all offer different things when it comes to the promised effects.
Skin Care by Alana provides its customers with the needed array of choices in order for them to rightly choose the exact product which fits both their needs and their wants.
Various brands are covered by the Skin Care by Alana website with choices in both the natural and organic range.
Differences between Natural & Skin Care
Many people tend to get confused with the difference between natural and organic as they can understandably sound quite similar. Seeing as Skin Care by Alana offers products in both these categories, here’s a quick rundown of their differences.
Natural – when any product says that it is made up of natural properties, this could easily mean the difference between “naturally sourced” and “naturally occurring”. A naturally sourced property was derived from genuine natural substances such as from plants or herbs. But a naturally occurring substance are those that, most commonly, occur in the body.
The perfect example of a naturally occurring substance would be human hormones when many people opt for hormone replacement therapy; seeing as hormones cannot be harvested from any human being and transplanted into another, a molecularly identical substance is created that as the same structure and effects that mimic a genuinely natural substance.
Organic – organic substances are derived from sources that are pure from the moment an ingredient is planted in the ground, as it grows, when it is harvested, and as it is manufactured, processed, and released, this product would not have been in contact with any pesticides or any chemicals in order for it to warrant being called organic.
Organic products are limited and will not be able to cover the same range that natural products will; though they are considered the safest route they may also not be the most effective.
Even with the differences of natural versus organic, these two options still remain a better choice than those products which have been manufactured for mass production which contain synthetic alternatives and chemicals which may do the trick for now but will cause more harm than good in the long run.
About Skin Care By Alana
Skin Care by Alana offers a wide range in skin care and cosmetic products, each brand will have its own item line and hence provide customers with more choices to make sure they get exactly what they are looking for. There are hundreds of brands affiliated with Skin Care by Alana with some of the featured brands as mentioned below:
Alana Mitchell Products – the Alana Mitchel brand focuses more on skin rejuvenation, maintenance and repair with its provision of various products specifically for cleansing, moisturizing, or repairing. Alana Mitchells featured products include:
- Foaming Pumpkin Cleanser – made of pumpkin seed oil, carrot seed oil, and organic ginger extract, the Alana Mitchell Pumpkin Cleanser goes deep into pores and gets rid of any debris, dirt, or make up gently returning your skin to its natural luster at the end of the day.
- Moisture Boost Serum – this Moisture Boost Serum is a potent mix that can provide your skin with up to 10 times the moisture it needs and thereby effectively ridding your skin of fine lines and wrinkles. This serum also contains hyaluronic acid which locks moisture in.
- Daily vitamin C moisturizer – vitamin C provides skin with hydration, rejuvenation and repair and this natural and refreshing choice is perfect for those with sensitive skin.
- Rhonda Allison – Rhonda Allison covers a wider range and provides products for the entire body from exfoliation to after care and also provides their customers with sets for further convenience and ease of choice. Their featured products include:
- Pumpkin Cleanser – pumpkin seed oil infused with lactic acid and beta-carotene removes any dirt and bacteria from the skin while leaving a protective layer.
- Drops of Essence Hydration Drops – this is a potent repairing serum used for dry or irritated skin and can hydrate, moisturize, and return skin to its usual plumpness in no time. This product is also safe to use and effective on burnt skin as it is rich in anti-inflammatory properties and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Peptide moisturizer – made with aloe leaf extract, sodium PCA, and Urea, this moisturizer increases the skins ability to retain moisture and thereby also improving elasticity and skin healing.
Epicuren – Epicuren is a popular brand that is known for achieving effects beyond the surface (literally) as Epicuren used a special blend of ingredients which includes Metadermabolic Enzymes to deliver all the necessary nutrients deep into the skin and hence allowing it to repair itself from the inside while Epicuren’s moisturizers repair from the outside.
Image Skin Care – what Image Skin Care has going for them are their formulations that were put together by internationally known chemists and physicians which is a big assurance towards customer safety; and we all know that safety is a top priority when products are topically applied on skin, especially on the face.
Eminence Organic Skin Care – Eminence Organic Skin Products provides customers with products from rejuvenation and moisturizing to cosmetics and beauty. Eminence is an award winning and well known company which has been in operation for over 50 years with their formulation of truly organic products.
Bioelements – Bioelements is a product of over 20 years of research, innovation, and the provision of effective products in the skin care field. They have developed multiple products such as moisturizers, cleansers, exfoliators, and numerous anti-aging agents that are all proven to yield the promised result.
Tria Laser – Tria, just like any other company in the skin care field has products that cater to people’s needs that even include multiple beauty and cosmetic products, but what makes Tria truly unique is its provision and use of laser technology to address the problem of hair removal and wrinkle correction. These hair removal lasers are as follows:
- Tria Hair Removal Laser – the Tria Hair Removal Laser is the only home use hair removal laser that has FDA approval and can remove up to 4 times the hair that any other home use laser would.
- Tria Age-Defying Eye Wrinkle Correcting Laser – this cutting edge development by Tria was made specifically for the eye region as the most apparent and obvious wrinkle location and to further prevent or reduce the occurrence of wrinkles.
Dermalogica – dermatologica finds its edge on the premise of being professional grade skin care products such as those used by aestheticians or dermatologists. It covers all aspects of skin care from exfoliation, to cleansing, to moisturizing and more.
Clarisonic – Clarisonic offers a new age of exfoliation with devices that offer gentle oscillation to ensure the removal of old dead skin in order to make way for new skin. Clarisonic’s main product is as follows:
- Sonic skin cleansing systems – the Clarisonic oscillator can make up to 300 gentle rotations per minute and is considered 6 times more effective than manual cleaning or exfoliation.
Being a Part of Skin Care by Alana
For distributors and small companies wanting to make themselves more widely known, Skin Care by Alana is constantly looking for new products to showcase in order to meet the needs and preferences of more people.
Skin Care by Alana promises various releases should you choose to market with them such as those that include social media releases where Skin Care by Alana has its strongest following.
Skin Care by Alana Review Summary
Skin Care by Alana doesn’t just showcase any cosmetic company, distributor, or provider and its website isn’t one of those where a customer might get drowned in a sea of choices should they be unsure of what to get.
The Skin Care by Alana website is user friendly with options to separate natural and organic products if you are looking within that specification. It also has an option to search by concern wherein a customer can see choices only for the range they are looking for or based on their own specifications.
from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2e7sFlX via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2ei1Vvu