quinta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2016

Sonäge A Plus Longevity Complex

Sonäge A Plus Longevity Complex


By Kate W.   

I am a 56-year-old woman who has experienced numerous uncomfortable skin issues as a result of menopause. I would now describe my skin as sensitive and dry. One of the most persistent and annoying has been recurring bouts of eczema on my face, including the eyelids, chin, nasolabial folds, and hairline. Not only is the eczema unattractive, but also dry and itchy. I have tried all kinds of lotions, face washes and creams, as well as dietary changes and acupuncture, but nothing has really eliminated the problem.

I’ve been using Sonäge A Plus Longevity Complex ($52 in the shop) for approximately seven weeks, day and evening, on my face and neck. I was particularly interested in this product, as it claims to boost collagen production and touts anti-inflammatory properties. Ingredients include hydrating safflower and jojoba oils, soothing aloe vera and emollient shea butter, as well as vitamins A, C and E. It also includes water-retaining hyaluronic acid, which apparently provides the dewy finish I experienced while using this product.

A Plus Longevity Complex has a light, creamy consistency and a very mild, pleasant scent. The smooth and spreadable consistency allows you to use a small amount per application, so the generous container should last over two months with twice daily use. The product itself is yellow in color, but absorbs quickly and invisibly into skin.

I’m happy to say that I found this product to be extremely successful in calming my oft-inflamed skin, and it even helped to relieve my eczema. It cooled my skin on application and provided a light yet persistent level of moisture throughout the day. It seems choice for sensitive skin types, and because sensitive skin can be an issue at any given time, I think this product is a good choice for women of any age.

I am so happy that I had the opportunity to test Sonäge A Plus Longevity Complex and plan to make it a part of my daily skin routine from now on. Based on my experience with this product, I also plan on looking into the other Sonäge products available on the Truth In Aging site.

Read another review of Sonäge A Plus Longevity Complex here.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2d5uE99 via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2cUr9DQ

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário