terça-feira, 1 de novembro de 2016

Luzern Laboratories Force De Vie Pure Oxygen Eye Contour Crème

Luzern Laboratories Force De Vie Pure Oxygen Eye Contour Crème

I have been eyeing Luzern Laboratories products for some time. There are some sunscreen devotees amongst the Truth In Aging Community, and a few of them persuaded me to give them a try. When I first looked into the brand, I read that their mantra is “skin care does not have to be 100 percent natural to be 100 percent clean,” and I felt that we were at least aligned on that. It remained to be seen if I would feel as much compatibility with the Luzern Laboratories Force De Vie Pure Oxygen Eye Contour Crème ($100).

While we go off to a slow start, I eventually became sold on its results. Nothing seemed to be happening and then, after a couple of weeks, my eyelids started to look crepey and my entire eye area felt rather dry. I decided to stop the test and reverted to my bathroom cabinet standbys (AQ Eye Serum and Deciem NIOD Fractionated). Once back to my old self, I gamely gave Luzern Force De Vie another chance. I don’t really know what changed, but suddenly after a series of bad dates, me and this eye cream were hitting it off.

Luzern Force De Vie Pure Oxygen Eye Contour Crème comes in a tube with a metal tip applicator. This didn’t really work for me, so I resorted to squeezing the cream on to a fingertip and rubbing it in. Now that we are compatible, I find this eye cream light, easily absorbed and no longer drying. After six weeks, my eye area is looking smoother and a little plumper. I’m happy with the results and will continue to use it.

Luzern’s marketing tends to be a bit techy, somewhat obscure and definitely Swiss-o-file. I was initially puzzled by the key ingredient, mysteriously-named “liposome-delivered Biodyne TRF.” What could this be? Luzern claims that it assists the skin cells in the uptake of oxygen, which sounds good but left me none the wiser. With a little help from online search, I managed to identify this in the ingredients list as saccharomyces lysate. Basically, it is yeast. While there isn’t a ton of research on its role in skin care, the premise is that yeast cells are similar to ours. The second premise is that fermented yeast extract not only helps bread rise, but also increases efficient oxygen consumption.

This is not the only liposome-delivered ingredient. Luzern is big on what I have come to call drone technology. In this case, they use liposomes to efficiently deliver difficult to manage ingredients, such as the antioxidants vitamin C and ubiquinone. In what is a sophisticated formula, Luzern also deploys several peptides — a collagen booster and another for puffy eyes — vitamin K for under eye circles, antioxidant edelweiss and gluconolactone.

There are a few things I would rather do without, including a couple of silicones and the preservative sodium benzoate. However, this is an overwhelmingly conscientious formula and an introduction to the Luzern Laboratories brand that has whetted my appetite for more.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2exB0Mu via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2e0aFux

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário