quarta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2016

Le Splendour Organic Anti-Aging Crème

Le Splendour Organic Anti-Aging Crème


By Miree M.

I have always been in search of a product that can provide sufficient moisture on my very sensitive and dry skin. I don’t have deepset lines yet, but because my skin is dry, I can see some fine lines starting to creep up. My goal is to keep my skin supple and slow down the appearance of wrinkles with only products that are organic. Happily, I found a new organic cream that did just what I was hoping for. Le Splendour Organic Anti-Aging Crème ($31.95) hydrates the skin and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

I used this cream for four weeks as a day and night treatment. One pump dispenses enough for application on the entire face and neck area. The creamy texture absorbs quickly and is not greasy or heavy. My skin typically reacts to heavy creams and will blemish very quickly, so this was a relief.

Within a week, I noticed a revived suppleness and smoother texture. My skin also looks more vibrant and brighter.  It’s not an overnight miracle, but I am definitely pleased with the results on my skin after just a few weeks of consistent use. I am convinced that this cream is helping prevent those little lines I mentioned from becoming deeper.

I would recommend Le Splendour Organic Anti-Aging Creme to people who are looking for a product with unquestionable ingredients that will not harm your skin. Its first ingredient, pomegranate seed oil is known to stimulate keratinocytes, the major cells found in the outer layer of the skin. This helps to reverse damage, revive skin and reveal a more youthful appearance. It is also a source of punicic acid, an omega 5 fatty acid with strong anti-inflammatory properties. The oil fends off free radicals to keep skin aging at bay.

It’s chock-full of other plant extracts and oils that are good for your skin, and there are no harsh preservatives or fillers. Purists will definitely be pleased with this effective and affordable anti-aging cream.  



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2dw2i71 via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2e0Ci6f

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário