quinta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2016

Derm Institute Cellular Rejuvenating Eye Contour Masque

Derm Institute Cellular Rejuvenating Eye Contour Masque


By Linda A.

I was grateful to test the Derm Institute Cellular Rejuvenating Eye Contour Masque ($115 for 6), because the under eye area is my biggest problem area. I’m 58 years old, and although the rest of my skin is supple and taut, the area under my eyes is sagging and showing deep wrinkles.

The ingredients in this sheet mask include algae, aloe, peptides, cucumis extract, pineapple, retinol and other many herbal and botanical extracts. It utilizes a nano-platinum delivery system that allows the ingredients to more effectively penetrate the skin. The ingredient list also mentions fragrance, and although I am sensitive to fragrances, I had no problem with these pads. 

The algae provide vitamins C, A and E, as well as minerals and essential amino acids to help to maintain moisture levels in the skin. Aloe is soothing and has anti-inflammatory properties. Cucumis extract is from the cucumber, which can help repair dry and damaged skin while giving it a softer and smoother appearance. The pH-value of cucumis is the same as in the skin.

Peptides, including palmitoyl tripeptide-5 and capryloyl heptapeptide-12, are the real workhorses in this mask. Peptides are chains of amino acids, the building blocks of cells and tissues in your body, and they stimulate the cell rejuvenation process and collagen production. The result is smoother, less-lined skin. Retinol is a known anti-ager and for those interested in looking at the pros and cons, I would suggest reading Truth in Aging’s article on when and how to use it.

This product consists of individually packaged sheets that come pre-soaked in the solution. One is to be placed over each eye for 15 to 20 minutes once or twice a week. One pad covers the area under the brow and the area below the eye, with an open space in the middle. A helpful trick I discovered: Tear the pad in half length-wise if you want to use it only underneath the eye and double the number of uses.

The sheets stick to the skin well. I found that when I wore it underneath the eye only, I could walk around and accomplish tasks while allowing the ingredients to penetrate the skin. However, to wear the entire mask required me to sit still, as the slit for the eye is quite narrow and I couldn’t see. I wore them under my eye during sleep twice, which felt great! The sheets were completely dry come morning, and it was wonderful to know that the ingredients were soaking into my skin while I slept.

When I first put the masks on my eye area, they felt very soothing and cooling, like a cucumber gel. I find them to be very relaxing. I continued to use the pads over a number of weeks and feel like the sagging and bags under my eyes were improved. I think that these eye masks are very convenient and a great bi-weekly addition to daily eye creams. Besides the cumulative effect, I love how soothing and refreshing they are to the skin around the eye on application. It’s like a relaxing spa treatment!



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2eCli2R via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2ff0HTy

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário