quinta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2016

Exuviance Overnight Recovery Masque

Exuviance Overnight Recovery Masque


I am a big fan of Exuviance products, so I was delighted to try the new Overnight Recovery Masque ($65) — and I was not disappointed. I grew up in Southern California, and now, in my early 60’s, I’m paying for all that sun exposure. In spite of that, my skin is in pretty good shape, thanks to my father’s genetically oily skin (which caused me great distress as a teenager, but is now a blessing) and the daily application of good sunscreen. Having said that, using a nourishing mask on a regular basis is a necessary part of my routine that not only keeps my skin clean, but also well hydrated and healthy.

Most facial masks are a 15 to 20 minute event, and I honestly don’t have the time or the energy to add one more thing to my already overbooked schedule — not to mention my ever-expanding maintenance routine, which is starting to give me battle fatigue. So one of the things that I loved right off the bat was that you put this mask on at night after cleaning your face and before the application of your regular night cream. You wash it off in the morning and that’s it. Easy!

Like Exuviance’s facial peel, which I have tried in the past, the Overnight Recovery Masque is extremely light with a very fresh and lovely fragrance. It’s a translucent sea green colored gel that makes you think of the ocean breeze. It spreads very easily and a very small amount is needed. A little goes a long way and should last you a good six months. Well worth the price tag in my opinion.

The main active ingredients include a proprietary “Anti-Pollution Complex” of antioxidant lilac cell culture extract, PHA/Bionics and evening primrose oil, which they claim helps “neutralize the effects of daily pollution and environmental damage.“ Seems to work! The full list of ingredients is rather long, but nothing on it raises a red flag for toxicity. They can all be identified on TIA’s terrific ingredients list.

I’ve been using it twice a week for a month and my skin feels and looks brighter, clearer and not as haggard. I found that, after sleeping in the mask, my face felt cleaner, smoother, plumper and well nourished.



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2eCkUBB via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2fxOuwK

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário