sexta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2016

Dr. Dennis Gross Firming Peptide Milk

Dr. Dennis Gross Firming Peptide Milk


By Kami G.

I am 47 years old and live in the Midwest where the climate is dry.  Keeping my skin both hydrated and firm is a challenge, as it is dry and skin sagging is becoming a bigger issue as I age. I also have sensitives to many products. I’ve used several products from Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare and love what they do for my skin, so I jumped at the chance to review the Firming Peptide Milk ($65 in the shop). 

After receiving this product and going over the information, I began applying it morning and night, incorporating it into my usual routine. It took a little while to figure out the bottle — you twist the lid and pump the milk into a wand — but then I realized this is a great delivery. I wish more products approached application like this. The milk goes on smoothly and absorbs nicely, but I felt I needed to follow up with my regular moisturizer.

My makeup seemed to go on more smoothly and my skin stayed hydrated throughout the day. That’s probably thanks to its humectants, including glycerin and sodium hyaluronate, phospholipids and ceramides.  From what I read, I expected to see immediate lifting results. The milk contains plumping peptides like tetrapeptide-21 and other known anti-agers. However, I didn’t notice any firming or plumping right away. It took a few days to see changes and, even then, they were subtle.

After a couple of weeks, though, I began to notice visible improvement in my skin. There was some firming in my cheeks and jawline, as well as a lessening of the lines on my forehead. People began complimenting me on my appearance while using this product, and I continued to see improvements. I would definitely recommend the Firming Peptide Milk to other people who are battling both dry, sensitive skin and sagging. 

Read another review of Dr. Dennis Gross Friming Peptide Milk here



from phytoceramides reviews http://ift.tt/2e4zRiM via anti aging wiki
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2e8aycK

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário